Hey, y’all! It’s just ACG tonight because, (sorta) ironically, AJA has been enjoying her time at the local rodeo with C. We all went last night (It was an absolute blast!), but I didn’t join them tonight.
I don’t want to steal the thunder for myself when we were both there, so we may talk about that later, but I at least wanted y’all to know where we were and a little bit about what we had been up to on our first official shared week of summer break. (I had an extra bit of time due to being at different schools, but we’re both out now which is great.)
Until then, keep your hooves on the ground and your horns held high! ❤ 🙂 😀 😉 😛 O.o
Hey, guys! It’s AJA. ACG and I have been spending the day with our families and are now working on presents for our mothers. We hope you and your families. in whatever shape or design, have a wonderful day tomorrow. And, if you have lost a mother in whatever way, know that our hearts are with you and that there always people willing to show you love and nurturing that deserve to be celebrated or perhaps you yourself nurture and show love to those around you and deserve celebration. ❤
Anyway, keep your hearts grateful and drive safely. (Okay, I’m not as random ACG but I tried.)
PS – Happy Mother’s Day! We “believe most people are good and most momma’s oughta qualify for sainthood” even though we aren’t Catholic and there are many kinds of mothers. ❤
Hey, y’all! Hello, beans, asaparagi, and other delicious creatures. #)
Tonight’s post is indeed about everyone’s favorite: SQUISHES! Now, we are aware some people do not enjoy human contact and that’s fine. BUT most people DO enjoy what hugs in general represent which is affection, care, comfort, etc.
Well, now… we’ve thought about it and fishes? They LACK SQUISHES! O.o It’s not THEIR fault that they’re water-bound and scaley. So, how shall we remedy that problem? SquishesForFishes, an organization dedicated to the emotional support of all fishes. We thought of this because fishes rhymes with squishes, and being the wordsmith nerds that we are, we made the connection and realized that all of these poor fish are at such a disadvantage. This may even be affecting their lives in ways such as the lack of comfort giving them less motivation to escape more predatory fish, or maybe the more predatory fish more motivation to torment their prey. (We are not endorsing hugging predatory fish without professional supervision and assistance.)
What the organization will do is facilitate a safe meeting place for fishes and people to come together and bond. Starting small, we will probably only have the means to provide a single option (probably just being with a fish one-on-one, feeding, and possibly getting to give it a hand hug inside its tank or area, not giving it a full blown hug just yet), but with future development and successes, we would like to possibly have more options (like swimming with the fishes to get a chance to hug and bond with more of them at once and to feel closer to the fish, in their own habitat). Of course in order to use the habitat you are instructed on the proper way to squish a fish and communicate about what you and the fish are comfortable with prior to being introduced into the bubble of meeting. This requires two courses: Glub Glub and Friends with Fins. These are ran in a group discussion style with a translator ratio of 1:3 per fish and human pairs.
SquishesForFish will be coming to an aquarium near you in 2020 😉 if all goes well. So please make sure to NOT visit SquishesForFishes.org for more information and as always drive safely. ❤
Always keep your fins in a bow and your fingers out of the gill!!! 🙂 ❤ ;P O.o 🙂 😀 😉
Hello! I am here, AJA in text, to remind you all that I have, in fact, NOT died. ACG is sitting beside me and for once in the past month we can be on together and with me not feeling dead in one way or another. So this is a VERY exciting night (like getting to carry two things across the entirety of Walmart without falling level exciting). Hey, y’all! It’s great to have AJA back, and now we get to have the conversations I know everyone has missed so much. To kick that off tonight how about a list post of a FEW things that have been going on lately? 😉
But first, we have a lot of people we’re about to talk about as a part of our lives. Before we talk about what we’ve been up to, let’s identify some people:
-Previously, we have referred to our “other friend.” We said this because she is our best friend and we didn’t really talk about anyone else. But now that is changing, so we wanted to let you know that we will be calling her “K.”
-Second, we have AJA’s boyfriend. He’s only kind of recently (few months now– excuse, it’s basically 6 months as of next Thursday @)) popped up. We shall call him “C.” (And he shall be my C, and ‘I will love him and squeeze him and hold him forever’ to quote Dory.)
- Game nights galore! With the addition of people to our friend group, we have been able to play more card based games like Nertz (my favorite), poker, LIFE, and Monopoly (in Deal or Board forms).
- Lots of late coffee runs and the continuing of games being played but also while donuts are being ingested.
- I know I mentioned birthdays last week, and I didn’t even have all of the information then. My birthday happened, then 2 days later C (more to come about him later) had his birthday. Then K had her birthday, and after that there was a shared birthday between yet another friend and then AJA’s grandfather had his birthday, too! That’s 5 birthdays within a week and 2 days of each other.
- Cooking. Lots and lots of experiments and makeshift meals. We’re college students and a couple of teenagers in our friend group. We are hungry and either plan out elaborate courses of meals or have to scramble at the last minute and be grateful for unnoticed chicken from earlier in the week. (The more elaborate meals are usually C’s idea. For instance, a brunch meal of amazing cheesy hash browns and fried eggs and ACG’s FAMOUS waffles 😉 )
- Normally movies aren’t our thing. We’d rather be hanging out or not tied to a single seat for the entire length of one. However, we have seen a few movies in the past few weeks, both in theatre and at home. Over Spring Break, we practically watched the entire Harry Potter series. We went to see A Quiet Place in theater, which was an AMAZING movie. There were a few others thrown in there, but basically we spent a lot of our time watching movies and just relaxing together.
- Also, on top of all the unproductive fun we’ve tried to fit in some physical activity too, and that’s been…challenging at times and really fun at others. I have a bit of a leg up on ACG because my boyfriend will randomly want to go play disc golf while she’s still in class, and I end up with a crazy step average and dying muscles. But there have been times when both ACG and I have gotten to be physical lately, especially this last week and I think in the summer it’ll be even better.:)
- Speaking of this boyfriend that keeps stealing AJA away, a couple weeks ago K and I got to give C our tokens. To explain, a few years back, I designed this token system for the three of us to follow. Each of us got our token and we had one for each of the other two. When we approved of the guy, the token got given to show that. K and I had been putting it off for a while because this was the first token-giving and, well, we weren’t sure how to do it. But C is really great, and we’re glad that AJA has him, so we finally figured out a way to do it and make it official. (Read as: we wrote a letter and tossed it at him before we started playing Monopoly one day, but it was a sweet moment.)
- While we are so, so tremendously grateful for all the fun that’s been keeping us from posting we’ve also had more than a few incidences of exhaustion/unwellness keeping us–well, more specifically me–tied up. The past month has been amazing but it’s been the roughest for me healthwise since the fall. With that being said, hopefully I am on an upward trend, will be able to take advantage of the summer to get lots of rest and try altering my lifestyle a bit to aid my health, and we can start posting regularly again. 🙂 ❤
This has been one hectic, wonderful, crazy, intense, amazing month. In every moment, I think we’ve both felt loved or learned something. So, that’s…what we’ve been up to. I has definitely been an intense, action filled month. I can’t improve on what she’s said so I’m just going to agree.
Keep your friends close and your llamas in the mason jar! ❤ 🙂 ;P 😉 😀 O.o
Drive safely, friends! ❤
Hey, y’all! So, we still haven’t had kids yet (except in LIFE) therefore it’s just me again. Tonight, though, I’m here to tell you that part of the reason we’re so crazy right now is that April is The Birthday Month. Mine is this month, and there are 3 others just in our friend group (the super close one that’s like 6 people big) with birthdays this month.
This is just the overview; we may explain more and elaborate later, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s crazy, we’re busy and not great at this (meaning life and posting, witnessed by the fact this is Sunday).
For now, happy birthday; keep your candles away from the smoke detector and your presents out of the blender. 🙂 O.o 😉 😀 ;P ❤
So, I think I’ve said this for like a month now, but life is crazy! We’re busy; I’m sure you’re busy; I’m sure everyone is going to stay busy. We have finals and studying for them coming up soon so I make no promises to be back next week. (AJA told me right before I got on here that we’d be back once things settled down…like after we had kids.)
All of this being said, we will be back. I may be here by myself again to give y’all nonsense advice, or it may be both of us giving you nonsense advice. 😉
Either way, we love y’all! Keep your feet in many pies and your hair in fifteen kumquats! 😀 😉 O.o ;P ❤ 🙂
It’s, ACG again. AJA misses y’all, but we’re both tired, and she isn’t feeling great. So, we hope she feels better next week, and she wants you to drive safely to your prior engagements.
I want you to keep your cans loaded and your movies stacked high. ❤ 🙂 ;P O.o 😀
Hey, y’all! It’s ACG tonight, because we’ve been busy and so I’m here to tell y’all hi, bye, and goodnight.
Our spring break just ended, and Easter is tomorrow, so that’s been a lot of great time with friends and will be a great day with family. I’m almost hating that the real world is waiting back for us on Monday.
With that being said, everyone keep your eggs tye-dye and your apples sour! ❤ 😀 😉 😛 o.O 🙂
Hello, friends! Hey, y’all!!!
So, being teenagers (say that while you can @)), we spend some time on the internet… some of this time is spent on things like schoolwork and YouTube, but we’re here to talk about things we used it for as children. And apparently have begun using it for again as basically adults.
But perhaps if you are of our generation, you’ll remember a little website called Webkinz, created by the Ganz company and offering children everywhere the chance to care for a plush pet ONLINE! It was life, and it was the best feeling in the world to get to adopt a new pet Webkinz. My favorite thing about it though was the Kinzville Academy, where there were all sorts of educational games and activities to build skills. I liked the Employment Office, mainly the babysitting.
Last weekend when we decided to play on this old, old site at 2AM, we didn’t realize all the memories we would bring back out, but alas… it’s been an interesting week. Definitely interesting, but a lot of fun.
All of this to say: maybe there’s a childhood game or toy you should revisit. Just remember to drive safely down Memory Lane. ❤
Keep your pets well fed and your password safe! 🙂 ;P ❤ 😀 😉 O.o
Hey, y’all! It’s AJA again.
ACG’s a little tied up right now, so it’s just us tonight.
This weekend we got a little distracted by a piece of our childhood, and I’m excited to tell y’all about it what I hope is next week!
For now, though, always keep your head in the clouds and look for the W on the paw! 😉 😀 ❤