Hello, beans of all kinds! Tonight’s post is brought to you by The Clock, our human comprehension overlord. 😉 Hey, y’all! Not only is it our overlord, it kind of gets in the way sometimes and flies way too fast when you wish all it would do is slow down. I feel that.
Speaking of, for a large portion of America, tonight (Sunday morning @) ) we will be “losing” an hour. Or, at least, letting the fall borrow it, which can kind of get in the way of things. I’ve tried to understand the logic and process before, but I decided it was confusing and to just roll with it. There was a smart guy in the past who decided this helps time work best, and it’s what we do now. Maybe I’ll understand one day. That smart guy was Benjamin Franklin (thank him for all your battery uses as well)! But, yeah, no, this time I don’t know what he was thinking. (He was thinking that it was more efficient for candle use to use natural light and stay on “normal hours” when it was available than to burn candles to stay active normal hours.)
All of this to say: today has been weird and tomorrow is bound to be weirder, but maybe if we all sacrifice this representation of a portion of our life to The Clock, we will survive and get more daylight out of the deal. More daylight is always great, especially if outdoor activities are on the to do list. Tomorrow will probably be the weirdest day of the year (not really, it will probably be the most groggy due to the lack of sleep) but we’ll get through it and enjoy the benefits that come on its heels. True!
Drive safely into the sunset at 9PM 😉 this June, thinking of good ol’ Benny Franklin.
Keep your springs on your feet and your pillows on the clock. 🙂 ;P ❤ 😀 😉 O.o
Hey, y’all! It’s just me tonight. AJA is busy tonight, so she can’t join us. Not to mention, we’ve been kind of busy having lives and all sorts of adventures to go on.
So until next time, when we’re both here to tell you about them, enjoy your Thin Mint iced coffees from Dunkin’ Donuts and always remember your flippers! ❤ 🙂 ;P O.o 😀
(p.s. AJA would tell you to drive safely here, but I’m not her so it’s in italics! 😉 )
Hello, friends! Hey, y’all!
I’d like to just comment that life is weird, and it’s easy to lose track of time. Like, did y’all realize that the middle of February happens the middle of this coming week?! Ummmm, no, I didn’t at least. All of that to say, because of shopping for the “holiday” in the middle of this week, ACG and I lost TWO hours of our lives in a supermarket.
We did, but to be entirely fair it didn’t feel like 2 hours to me. It felt longer to me being in the madness that is Walmart. O.o It was weird and true to how fast all time seems to be passing recently, but it was fun and didn’t really seem like two hours personally. How crazy is that, that time can just vanish and suddenly you’re missing two hours, then almost a month and a half. As for the rest of this year, no, it seems ridiculous how quickly it is already going. I fear I’m going to wake up and tomorrow will be finals for this semester and then it will be on to a new chapter. If that happens, I just hope I know the rest of the material. I’m not ready for finals; it’s only one-third through the semester now. It is ridiculous, though, I agree.
I think the takeaway from tonight is: enjoy your time. It’s fleeting. It’s going. Make the most of it. Laugh until you cry with your best friends; cuddle with those you love; sing–off key, on key, when your voice breaks in the middle of a line; and do not take for granted a singular second. Or…maybe the takeaway is: Walmart’s a time warp. *shrug* I like the first one, personally. 😉
Keep your head high and your friends close to your heart. ❤ 😀 😉 O.o 🙂 😛
Drive safely, guys! ❤
Hey, y’all! HI! 😀 We’re finally both back here, free and able to post this week, and believe me it’s nice. SO VERY NICE! WE HAVE MISSED YOU! (and this time together… ;))
While it’s nice to be back, the reasons we’ve been so busy have also been pretty nice. That’s true. We’ve technically been together in person almost every time we’ve been unable to post as of late. We’ve just also been with more than each other a lot of it. Exactly, there has been a lot of that other close friend we mention on occasion (the middle letter of our acronym (don’t ask, it’s an inside joke from the 8th grade)), along with a couple of other new friend additions as well (just a few… ACG’s sibling, a set of siblings (one of which I’m dating he’s pretty cool, I guess ;)…I think he’ll be around for a while he’ll be around forever even if we break up @) he’s already been around forever @) …but me too #) <3), and a few rotating individuals who are super cool).
It’s been fun (and strange truuuuuuueee) to have so many more people added to what used to just mainly be a duo, but it’s a routine we’re settling into and really enjoying while we do it. It’s great. It makes for a lot of late nights, laughing and feeling invincible. Oh, and a lot of adventures. We’re both so grateful for these people and couldn’t have better reasons to be spacey on here these days. ❤ Don’t think we’re going anywhere for too long though. We’ll be back soon.
Keep your adventures responsible and your dreams big. O.o ❤ 🙂 ;P 😉 😀
Drive safely…and, please, no more than 6 people to a truck. 😉 ❤
Hey, y’all! AJA and I are going in two different directions tonight (both great and fun this time as opposed to some recently). That means it’s just me here telling y’all to keep your toes in the clouds and your heads in music! ❤ 🙂 ;P O.o 😀
Hey, y’all! HellO! So, with the new year comes the new semester for college students like us. WITH ALL NEW AND EXCITING CLASSES! Exactly! And while schedules can be annoying, the classes are definitely pretty exciting (for both of us, no matter how so very different they are this semester).
This is the semester where our majors are really taking a forefront, providing us with deep knowledge of our most beloved interests. For me, that’s sciency stuff like anatomy and microbiology. For ACG, all things lit and writing. 😀 True that, though I do think I should get a science credit from having a best friend who has definitely talked at me more than 64 hours about biology. ;P
Either way, we’re both super excited to get started in on our major classes this time, and I think I can safely say we’re both really looking forward to hearing about each other’s and everything that is coming with this semester. I know I am at least. 😀 Always. I think 2018 is off to a magnificent start! 🙂
So, y’all better drive safely. 😉 ❤
Keep your shoes in the safe and your books in the refrigerator! 😀 😉 😛 O.O ❤ 🙂
Hey, y’all! So, it’s just me tonight, because time flies when you’re having fun.
Meaning: we were out too late to get home and have time to make a list or a solid post, but we should be back next week. This is assuming first week of being back to classes (wish us luck!!! and good luck to any of you starting soon) doesn’t incapacitate us. 😉
See y’all then! Keep your books close and your friends closer! ❤ 🙂 😀 ;P
Hello, friends! We hope you all have had a wonderful 2017, despite some…interesting circumstances throughout the world. Hey, y’all! Definitely! 2017 was messed up in some ways, but in others it was really, really great, too.
As this year comes to an end and another steps in to take its place, people from all around have various ways to celebrate the new year. I know that we have a few traditions of our own that we like to keep (and add to as time goes on). Now that ACG has been poetic about the whole ordeal. 😉 ❤ It’s time for yet another a list post to top off this wonderful year! Which is to say, here are OUR favorite New Year’s traditions and a little about them.
- Sparkling grape juice: It tastes good. AJA’s parents had it at their house for us one year a long time ago, and we liked it. It’s a seasonal thing, so this is one of the rare times we get to have it. Yay for feeling fancy and staying sober! 😉 ❤
- Most years, we also have a singing party. Playing games like Rockband or Sing It! I don’t think that will be the case this year due to the game consoles not being easily accessible, but there will still definitely be games played…board games, that is. 😉 ❤ We can’t forget card games! And I think this will be a hilariously fun substitute. 😀
- I think most every year we have had confetti guns. The fact we get to shoot things in the house is overshadowed by the epic confetti wars that tend to take place after we’re out of ammo. 😉 Another thing that’ll be slightly different, but there will still be so much confetti…for ACG to lovingly direct into the most uncomfortable of places, despite my efforts to dress accordingly. @) I have mad skills… that you were usually accidental. liar.
- To summarize: we always have a New Year’s Eve party, where when it’s possible ACG and our other close friend spend the night. This year, while breaking all the other traditions, we get to add a new member to the party, although he will NOT be spending the night for a few obvious reasons. We do get to add a new member, and while it will be strange, I am excited to have this be one of the added traditions I mentioned earlier. This year is going to be epic!!! 😀 ❤
Drive safely into the new year! ❤
Keep your glasses in the air and your confetti in hand! ❤ 😉 O.O 😛 😀 😉
Hello and merry Christmas! Hey, y’all!!! It’s almost Christmas Eve! We’re excited (and busy) because of it, but it’s Christmas, so everything is merry and bright, right? YES! Especially when you spent Friday celebrating Friendsmas, will have a good time with family the rest of the weekend, and will celebrate Christmas with your sister on Monday!!! Or you’re like my bah humbug family (but we put up a tree this year, so that’s positive progress) and have one big family celebration on Tuesday and get to kick your Christmas off with Friendsmas and then your sister. 😉 ❤
We just wanted to take this time share that we love you all and that we are wishing you the merriest of seasons, the happiest of holidays, and the most wonderful Christmas possible! ❤
Exactly! Keep your mistletoe held high and your bells jingling! ❤ 🙂 ;P O.O 😉 😀 ❤
Holidays traffic is crazy, I’m sure, so drive safely ❤
Good evening, all, and to all: a HAPPY SEMESTER BREAK! Hey, y’all! We’re back!!! Finals and such a crazy schedule are behind us. We hope you all survived to see this post as well.
However, what all this really means is it’s time for another ~break agenda~! 😀 This break is even more involved and including more friends and people than ever. I can’t wait.
- We’ve already started this one technically but it’s a HUGE goal for me: finish all the Harry Potter movies! O.O
- We’re going to both try and finish the stories that we’re working on before we start our next semester.
- SLEEP. No, seriously. Get back into some healthy habits: getting 7 hours or so of sleep, being more active, etc.
- There’s a day trip planned with a couple of our really close friends to go to a science activity center and an art museum! 😀
- Survive the holidays 😉 as per usual. ❤
- Making a gingerbread house from scratch! We just want to be able to say we’ve done it. Who knows, it might could be our Christmas post this year. 😉 (maybe O.O)
- Lastly, a star gazing party for us and some of our friends since ACG and I both will have had an astronomy class now. 😉 Although, mine was a bit more useful than hers. 😉
Whatever you decide to do this holiday season, just drive safely. ❤
Keep your trees bright and your wands raised! 😀 😉 😛 ❤ 🙂 O.o