Hey, y’all! I’m back, and never meant to be gone quite so long, but I’m back now and much more fit company. 😀 SHE LIVES!!! Also, I at least sort of have my affairs worked out.
Both of those things together mean that we were out adventuring today. And of course every adventure has a plot twist. After a day of a cookie and ice cream, a moody fifteen year old, and visiting two different stores to find plastic needles (long story that involves a homemade crossbow target), we discovered ours. Thanks to said moody fifteen year old, when we returned from the second store trip there was little to no battery left in the vehicle.
Parents were called, and that turned into a race between the parents (both of mine vs. ACG’s dad), tracked by GPS on our phones. Her parents won by a hair and brought one of the best inventions ever (a portable generator to jump off vehicles or pump up tires). Thus concludes the adventure of today. We arrived home safely, and I am very thankful to her parents for bringing the generator and my dad for coming and making sure I was okay, too.
That was our adventure, and hopefully everyone had their own adventure for the day! Keep your shoes in the bathtub and your pillows in the cabinet. 😀 ❤ O.o 😛 🙂
Drive safely and, remember, keep your batteries charged! ❤
Hey, y’all! Hi! So, today we have a story of our adventure instead of a topic to comment on exactly. It was a truly terrific time we had today trying to play tennis. (I worked really hard to fit all those t’s in there! But enough tomfoolery.)
We come from a town that doesn’t really have a lot to do, and today we were going to hang out as we often do 😛. We ended up at the city park (it’s more of city wannabe, tbh), and I had so conveniently remembered tennis racquets. (The weather is also great for January. It’s about seventy degrees this weekend. Hahaha let’s thank the Chinese for making up the myth of climate change so we could enjoy the weather (please note this is a joke) 😉 )
Due to the lovely weather, we did get to use the racquets. Well, sorta. I don’t know that you can call what we did playing tennis. It was totally tennis. Mostly we didn’t hit the ball and ran around the court while getting shown up by some older dudes. We think they knew each other previously, and they had been practicing. It had been over a year for the two of us, however. Not that we were ever that…skilled. My claim to fame was that I was able to hit it in a straight line by the end. I kinda could serve it. @)
All in all we ended up with black hands, and I was barefoot so I’m sure my feet were filthy. My brother and his friend have been called out for a tennis match in a few months. We’ll keep you informed on how that goes. 😉
Keep your tennis in the winter and your hearts on the court. 😉 ❤ 🙂 😀
Drive safely with the racquets in the back.
Hello. Today’s post has been contemplated long and hard until we finally settled on sharing with you the best toenails of 2016. Not really. While the toenails were a great idea, we decided to acknowledge the upcoming life event. Where did 2016 go? Oh, and hey y’all!!! So, today the real topic is: Things Not To Do in 2017.
- The first thing to not do is to dig yourself into any holes too deep to climb out of, verbally or literally. Mainly verbally, because they make ladders and ropes for the literal holes.
- The second thing to do is not move to Canada. Look, I know it seems like a good idea. The systems they have in place, you know, actually work, but…don’t do it. Just don’t. Don’t ruin Canada, too.
- Don’t get sucked into too many dangerous adventures that might end up injuring you. Living on the wild side is good and all, but you are appreciated and loved by at least one human, so please don’t die in 2017 doing dangerous things.
- Question your existence–do not do that. Have a glass of milk, eat a cookie, and remember simpler times. Let’s put an end to the existential crisis.
- Get lost in New York City. If you live there, use a map, and if you don’t go to Rhode Island instead.
- Eat seven dozens of donuts in ten minutes. You will ultimately void number four, and end up existentialism…if you do not explode your own stomach or choke to death…or something.
- Miss out on any opportunities due to fear or stupidity. If you want to try it, figure out how to. If you’re afraid to, see if it’s something you can face.
- Don’t forget to drive safely. 😉 In the internet and in other areas of life, 2017 seems like a dangerous year, so why not make it as safe as possible? ❤
8.5. Never forget to keep your leggings in the library, and…
(Happy New Year 🙂 😉 😛 😀 :O ❤ 🙂 O.o)
Hey y’all!!! As we all know, it’s holiday season around here which means holiday spirit, holiday meals, and of course holiday timing. With that being said, AJA and I took care of that conundrum yesterday.
Hopefully this will become a new tradition. For two years now we have decorated pumpkins for Halloween. This year, we got a tiny tree and decided to go with the traditional theme.
Without further adieu…
Keep your ornaments unbroken and your hearts in front of the fireplace. 😀 🙂 😉 ❤
AJA said to drive safely!
Hey, y’all! Hi! *waves furiously* (Yes, it’s one of those nights.) So, last week we were wordsmiths. Tonight, though, we want to share with you a more “action based” set of ideas. Ideas that might chill you or that you might just find very chill ;). That was a bad pun (doesn’t mean I didn’t laugh). We are going to share with your our list of top December/winter-bucket-list-ideas, so they should be very chill.
- Decorate a tiny Christmas tree that may or may not be alive.
- Bake all the things! 😀 (seasonal and unseasonal 😉 )
- Meet up with old friends, and eat lunch, and get all the coffees!!!
- Make a million and two words. (Okay, not quite literally, but either or both of us writing large chunks on our current writing projects over our winter break is definitely a goal!)
- Ice skating with my younger brother who will probably make us look like baby giraffes because he is naturally that balanced and coordinated sometimes.
- See the anthropomorphic movie Sing at some point between now and January 8. Yesssss!!! (sorry to cut into her point but YES (It’s actually ACG’s idea, but I’m on board… We saw Moana this past Thursday, so it’s her turn 😉)
- Wear flip flops as many days of December as possible, because why not?
- Wear sweaters as many days of southern December as possible, because why don’t we have normal seasons?
- Spend as many days as possible with your Best Friend before the c-word rears itself again.
That last goal is my absolute favorite. 😉 But to reach that goal, she has to drive safely as you all should. ❤ (This one was a stretch. My apologies…)
Keep your goals sober and your eyes wild. ❤ 🙂 😛 😉 😀 O.o