Hello! I am here, AJA in text, to remind you all that I have, in fact, NOT died. ACG is sitting beside me and for once in the past month we can be on together and with me not feeling dead in one way or another. So this is a VERY exciting night (like getting to carry two things across the entirety of Walmart without falling level exciting). Hey, y’all! It’s great to have AJA back, and now we get to have the conversations I know everyone has missed so much. To kick that off tonight how about a list post of a FEW things that have been going on lately? 😉
But first, we have a lot of people we’re about to talk about as a part of our lives. Before we talk about what we’ve been up to, let’s identify some people:
-Previously, we have referred to our “other friend.” We said this because she is our best friend and we didn’t really talk about anyone else. But now that is changing, so we wanted to let you know that we will be calling her “K.”
-Second, we have AJA’s boyfriend. He’s only kind of recently (few months now– excuse, it’s basically 6 months as of next Thursday @)) popped up. We shall call him “C.” (And he shall be my C, and ‘I will love him and squeeze him and hold him forever’ to quote Dory.)
- Game nights galore! With the addition of people to our friend group, we have been able to play more card based games like Nertz (my favorite), poker, LIFE, and Monopoly (in Deal or Board forms).
- Lots of late coffee runs and the continuing of games being played but also while donuts are being ingested.
- I know I mentioned birthdays last week, and I didn’t even have all of the information then. My birthday happened, then 2 days later C (more to come about him later) had his birthday. Then K had her birthday, and after that there was a shared birthday between yet another friend and then AJA’s grandfather had his birthday, too! That’s 5 birthdays within a week and 2 days of each other.
- Cooking. Lots and lots of experiments and makeshift meals. We’re college students and a couple of teenagers in our friend group. We are hungry and either plan out elaborate courses of meals or have to scramble at the last minute and be grateful for unnoticed chicken from earlier in the week. (The more elaborate meals are usually C’s idea. For instance, a brunch meal of amazing cheesy hash browns and fried eggs and ACG’s FAMOUS waffles 😉 )
- Normally movies aren’t our thing. We’d rather be hanging out or not tied to a single seat for the entire length of one. However, we have seen a few movies in the past few weeks, both in theatre and at home. Over Spring Break, we practically watched the entire Harry Potter series. We went to see A Quiet Place in theater, which was an AMAZING movie. There were a few others thrown in there, but basically we spent a lot of our time watching movies and just relaxing together.
- Also, on top of all the unproductive fun we’ve tried to fit in some physical activity too, and that’s been…challenging at times and really fun at others. I have a bit of a leg up on ACG because my boyfriend will randomly want to go play disc golf while she’s still in class, and I end up with a crazy step average and dying muscles. But there have been times when both ACG and I have gotten to be physical lately, especially this last week and I think in the summer it’ll be even better.:)
- Speaking of this boyfriend that keeps stealing AJA away, a couple weeks ago K and I got to give C our tokens. To explain, a few years back, I designed this token system for the three of us to follow. Each of us got our token and we had one for each of the other two. When we approved of the guy, the token got given to show that. K and I had been putting it off for a while because this was the first token-giving and, well, we weren’t sure how to do it. But C is really great, and we’re glad that AJA has him, so we finally figured out a way to do it and make it official. (Read as: we wrote a letter and tossed it at him before we started playing Monopoly one day, but it was a sweet moment.)
- While we are so, so tremendously grateful for all the fun that’s been keeping us from posting we’ve also had more than a few incidences of exhaustion/unwellness keeping us–well, more specifically me–tied up. The past month has been amazing but it’s been the roughest for me healthwise since the fall. With that being said, hopefully I am on an upward trend, will be able to take advantage of the summer to get lots of rest and try altering my lifestyle a bit to aid my health, and we can start posting regularly again. 🙂 ❤
This has been one hectic, wonderful, crazy, intense, amazing month. In every moment, I think we’ve both felt loved or learned something. So, that’s…what we’ve been up to. I has definitely been an intense, action filled month. I can’t improve on what she’s said so I’m just going to agree.
Keep your friends close and your llamas in the mason jar! ❤ 🙂 ;P 😉 😀 O.o
Drive safely, friends! ❤
Hey, y’all! So, we still haven’t had kids yet (except in LIFE) therefore it’s just me again. Tonight, though, I’m here to tell you that part of the reason we’re so crazy right now is that April is The Birthday Month. Mine is this month, and there are 3 others just in our friend group (the super close one that’s like 6 people big) with birthdays this month.
This is just the overview; we may explain more and elaborate later, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s crazy, we’re busy and not great at this (meaning life and posting, witnessed by the fact this is Sunday).
For now, happy birthday; keep your candles away from the smoke detector and your presents out of the blender. 🙂 O.o 😉 😀 ;P ❤
It’s, ACG again. AJA misses y’all, but we’re both tired, and she isn’t feeling great. So, we hope she feels better next week, and she wants you to drive safely to your prior engagements.
I want you to keep your cans loaded and your movies stacked high. ❤ 🙂 ;P O.o 😀
Hey, y’all! It’s ACG tonight, because we’ve been busy and so I’m here to tell y’all hi, bye, and goodnight.
Our spring break just ended, and Easter is tomorrow, so that’s been a lot of great time with friends and will be a great day with family. I’m almost hating that the real world is waiting back for us on Monday.
With that being said, everyone keep your eggs tye-dye and your apples sour! ❤ 😀 😉 😛 o.O 🙂
Hello, friends! Hey, y’all!!!
So, being teenagers (say that while you can @)), we spend some time on the internet… some of this time is spent on things like schoolwork and YouTube, but we’re here to talk about things we used it for as children. And apparently have begun using it for again as basically adults.
But perhaps if you are of our generation, you’ll remember a little website called Webkinz, created by the Ganz company and offering children everywhere the chance to care for a plush pet ONLINE! It was life, and it was the best feeling in the world to get to adopt a new pet Webkinz. My favorite thing about it though was the Kinzville Academy, where there were all sorts of educational games and activities to build skills. I liked the Employment Office, mainly the babysitting.
Last weekend when we decided to play on this old, old site at 2AM, we didn’t realize all the memories we would bring back out, but alas… it’s been an interesting week. Definitely interesting, but a lot of fun.
All of this to say: maybe there’s a childhood game or toy you should revisit. Just remember to drive safely down Memory Lane. ❤
Keep your pets well fed and your password safe! 🙂 ;P ❤ 😀 😉 O.o
Hello, beans of all kinds! Tonight’s post is brought to you by The Clock, our human comprehension overlord. 😉 Hey, y’all! Not only is it our overlord, it kind of gets in the way sometimes and flies way too fast when you wish all it would do is slow down. I feel that.
Speaking of, for a large portion of America, tonight (Sunday morning @) ) we will be “losing” an hour. Or, at least, letting the fall borrow it, which can kind of get in the way of things. I’ve tried to understand the logic and process before, but I decided it was confusing and to just roll with it. There was a smart guy in the past who decided this helps time work best, and it’s what we do now. Maybe I’ll understand one day. That smart guy was Benjamin Franklin (thank him for all your battery uses as well)! But, yeah, no, this time I don’t know what he was thinking. (He was thinking that it was more efficient for candle use to use natural light and stay on “normal hours” when it was available than to burn candles to stay active normal hours.)
All of this to say: today has been weird and tomorrow is bound to be weirder, but maybe if we all sacrifice this representation of a portion of our life to The Clock, we will survive and get more daylight out of the deal. More daylight is always great, especially if outdoor activities are on the to do list. Tomorrow will probably be the weirdest day of the year (not really, it will probably be the most groggy due to the lack of sleep) but we’ll get through it and enjoy the benefits that come on its heels. True!
Drive safely into the sunset at 9PM 😉 this June, thinking of good ol’ Benny Franklin.
Keep your springs on your feet and your pillows on the clock. 🙂 ;P ❤ 😀 😉 O.o
Hi! It’s just me AJA tonight… ACG had something to take care of, so I thought I’d post a quick update on our lives alone.
Our day can be summarized in one word: sunburns. A few additional words: park, books, picnic, and fun.
That’s all for now! Drive safely! ❤
It’s SPRING! And…the weather here almost believes that for once. No kidding. Hey, y’all! Not only is it spring, but it’s spring break!!! Well, it’s my spring break. Unfortunately, ACG’s spring break was the week before last and I was not home for it. Shhhhhhhhh, details. However, I am home this week
However, I am home this week and we have a list of things we’d like to do when our schedules (mainly ACG’s ;)) allow.
- Make waffles for breakfast (or lunch) at least one time because our waffles are a blast to make and delicious to eat.
- Yoga…and tennis. Mainly because I’ve recently taken to being active and those are the easiest ways to con ACG into joining me ;).
- Looking at the stars because even if it isn’t school time, AJA is a nerd and takes astronomy this semester. She’s determined to make me physically active and learn about Aristotle. (I’d like to point out that Aristotle is from my philosophy class…and some logic in astronomy… but that’s not the point. ;P)
- Get some practical things done, some plans made for the future, including me finally getting my license…maybe…finally… O.O
- More binge watching. Season 3 of 5 is underway, and this week could be key to finishing. (Thank you, Netflix.)
With ACG still having classes this week, that’s a whole lot to get done, but I can’t wait to try and accomplish it all. It’s just school, challenge accepted. 😉 This weekend has already been a great kickstart.
Keep your dogs in the clouds and your signs on the floor. ❤ 🙂 😛 😉 😀 O.o
Drive safely in all your spring (break) plans! 😉 ❤