Hi! It’s just me AJA tonight… ACG had something to take care of, so I thought I’d post a quick update on our lives alone.
Our day can be summarized in one word: sunburns. A few additional words: park, books, picnic, and fun.
That’s all for now! Drive safely! ❤
It’s SPRING! And…the weather here almost believes that for once. No kidding. Hey, y’all! Not only is it spring, but it’s spring break!!! Well, it’s my spring break. Unfortunately, ACG’s spring break was the week before last and I was not home for it. Shhhhhhhhh, details. However, I am home this week
However, I am home this week and we have a list of things we’d like to do when our schedules (mainly ACG’s ;)) allow.
- Make waffles for breakfast (or lunch) at least one time because our waffles are a blast to make and delicious to eat.
- Yoga…and tennis. Mainly because I’ve recently taken to being active and those are the easiest ways to con ACG into joining me ;).
- Looking at the stars because even if it isn’t school time, AJA is a nerd and takes astronomy this semester. She’s determined to make me physically active and learn about Aristotle. (I’d like to point out that Aristotle is from my philosophy class…and some logic in astronomy… but that’s not the point. ;P)
- Get some practical things done, some plans made for the future, including me finally getting my license…maybe…finally… O.O
- More binge watching. Season 3 of 5 is underway, and this week could be key to finishing. (Thank you, Netflix.)
With ACG still having classes this week, that’s a whole lot to get done, but I can’t wait to try and accomplish it all. It’s just school, challenge accepted. 😉 This weekend has already been a great kickstart.
Keep your dogs in the clouds and your signs on the floor. ❤ 🙂 😛 😉 😀 O.o
Drive safely in all your spring (break) plans! 😉 ❤