Hey, y’all! hi! 🙂
So, if you haven’t noticed, we like to go on adventures. They’re strange adventures, and only rarely intended to be, but we enjoy them after the fact. Many of these adventures take place in a terrifying and fascinating place known as Walmart! O.o They do, and these are some of the few that are intentional. It’s a fun place to hang out seeing as how it’s huge, never closes, and gets so much money from us through groceries and other stuff that we never have to feel bad about going in without the intent to buy anything (even though one of us normally ends up getting something anyway).
Since this is such a fun place to go and hang out with friends (if you have a Walmart and friends to do this with, of course), we wanted to give you a “guide” of sorts on what order to explore this huge place for at least the first time. Uh… I don’t recommend or endorse Walmart as a “hang out,” but if you find yourself in this maze of crazy–at least this way you’ll know what you’re up against lol ;).
- First, I suggest starting in the seasonal section. It’s a fun area where there are typically holiday themed items (or if it’s summer cute gear for pools and being outside in crazy heat. You never know what you’ll find to laugh at or spark an idea. (WARNING: be cautious during Valentine’s Day #) Trueeeee)
- As I just jokingly said to ACG before realizing how terribly true it is: “Don’t touch the ham you find in the Pioneer Woman (kitchenware) section. And, don’t be misguided by “Party Ware” signs (I totally should have taken a picture of that.)
- Whenever possible to convince the boys in your group, take a detour to the makeup section. It’s so much fun, and you can occasionally find epic things like zodiac sign makeup. LIPPPPSSTTIIIICCKKK
- Honestly, there is never a bad time to go get inspired by the office and craft supplies. It’s amazing the things you can convince yourself you’ll do (that you never actually will do) at 9PM in Walmart on a Thursday night. #) Absolutely! The notebooks are also just really cute.
- Similar to AJA’s last point, don’t write off any section because it seems too boring or weird. With the right friends and open minds, even the pet supplies aisle can be really fun. Also, if your crew likes games, don’t forget the toy section, because it really seems like there are always new games popping up to explore and try!
There you go! We could give you many more, but here are 5 tips for surviving an adventure to Walmart! It’ll go great 😉 Next time you’re looking for something to do remember (or don’t) this suggestion. 😉 It may just be better to go home and go to sleep considering this usually happens when everything else is closed. Ha…haha…. Nah, sleep’s for weirdos.
Drive wreck-less, my dudes! (Joke courtesy of C’s sister…)
Keep your toes on tight and your eyebrows on the edge. ;P 🙂 😀 😉 O.o ❤