Hey, y’all! HELLO! So, as you know (or may not, no judging) this past Thursday was Thanksgiving for Americans everywhere. 😉 YAY TOO MUCH FOOD AND WEIRDNESS!
As a result of that (both being Americans and having had this day to celebrate) we wanted to share ten things we’re thankful for. Soooo onward, we go…
- NEW EXPERIENCES (like a strange bean’s family)
- Family and friends (that eat your experimental thanksgiving pizza happily)
- STUFFING/DRESSING/SEASONED BREAD PRODUCT SOAKED IN FAT
- Time off school and work to contemplate the deeper things of life
- MORE NEW EXPERIENCES (like disc golf and bird watching)
- Realizing that some experiences are meant to be shared and some are best individually
- Naps #) because they make everyone’s mood better when done right
- Sister queens (platonic soulmates) to have ridiculous conversations, video chat seven minutes apart, and go on some crazy (donut) adventures with.
Keep your turkey in the ball pit and your seasoned bread in the churn! ❤ 🙂 😛 😉 😀 O.o
Drive safely! ❤