Hello, friends and also Romans! Hey, y’all!!!
So, I know we’re a couple of days late, but Happy Valentine’s Day! Or Galentine’s Day or apparently ACG’s favorite day S.A.D. or, you know, Lent! Whatever you happen to be celebrating! We just want to share the love over the whole week. And, while I happily celebrated S.A.D., I’m so glad that there were so many couples out there that got to spend their favorite day(s) together. Only a few people celebrate for three days. O.o Which was actually entirely accidental. @) #) But overall this has been a good week of love for all sorts of relationships: friendships, romantic, or yourself. It definitely has been.
A week full of chocolate, hugs, red, hearts, and maybe even some kisses (well, that’s redundant; I already said chocolate @) sure). Now stores everywhere have stripped the red and pink and moved onto the green, which is kind of sad, honestly. Eh, there’s still lacy nightgowns hanging in the supermarket across from the microwaveable pizza. 😉
Keep your friends close and your chocolate closer! O.o 😉 😛 🙂 ❤ 😀
Drive safely, y’all! ❤
Hello, friends! Hey, y’all!
I’d like to just comment that life is weird, and it’s easy to lose track of time. Like, did y’all realize that the middle of February happens the middle of this coming week?! Ummmm, no, I didn’t at least. All of that to say, because of shopping for the “holiday” in the middle of this week, ACG and I lost TWO hours of our lives in a supermarket.
We did, but to be entirely fair it didn’t feel like 2 hours to me. It felt longer to me being in the madness that is Walmart. O.o It was weird and true to how fast all time seems to be passing recently, but it was fun and didn’t really seem like two hours personally. How crazy is that, that time can just vanish and suddenly you’re missing two hours, then almost a month and a half. As for the rest of this year, no, it seems ridiculous how quickly it is already going. I fear I’m going to wake up and tomorrow will be finals for this semester and then it will be on to a new chapter. If that happens, I just hope I know the rest of the material. I’m not ready for finals; it’s only one-third through the semester now. It is ridiculous, though, I agree.
I think the takeaway from tonight is: enjoy your time. It’s fleeting. It’s going. Make the most of it. Laugh until you cry with your best friends; cuddle with those you love; sing–off key, on key, when your voice breaks in the middle of a line; and do not take for granted a singular second. Or…maybe the takeaway is: Walmart’s a time warp. *shrug* I like the first one, personally. 😉
Keep your head high and your friends close to your heart. ❤ 😀 😉 O.o 🙂 😛
Drive safely, guys! ❤
Hey, y’all! HI! 😀 We’re finally both back here, free and able to post this week, and believe me it’s nice. SO VERY NICE! WE HAVE MISSED YOU! (and this time together… ;))
While it’s nice to be back, the reasons we’ve been so busy have also been pretty nice. That’s true. We’ve technically been together in person almost every time we’ve been unable to post as of late. We’ve just also been with more than each other a lot of it. Exactly, there has been a lot of that other close friend we mention on occasion (the middle letter of our acronym (don’t ask, it’s an inside joke from the 8th grade)), along with a couple of other new friend additions as well (just a few… ACG’s sibling, a set of siblings (one of which I’m dating he’s pretty cool, I guess ;)…I think he’ll be around for a while he’ll be around forever even if we break up @) he’s already been around forever @) …but me too #) <3), and a few rotating individuals who are super cool).
It’s been fun (and strange truuuuuuueee) to have so many more people added to what used to just mainly be a duo, but it’s a routine we’re settling into and really enjoying while we do it. It’s great. It makes for a lot of late nights, laughing and feeling invincible. Oh, and a lot of adventures. We’re both so grateful for these people and couldn’t have better reasons to be spacey on here these days. ❤ Don’t think we’re going anywhere for too long though. We’ll be back soon.
Keep your adventures responsible and your dreams big. O.o ❤ 🙂 ;P 😉 😀
Drive safely…and, please, no more than 6 people to a truck. 😉 ❤
Hello, friends! We hope you all have had a wonderful 2017, despite some…interesting circumstances throughout the world. Hey, y’all! Definitely! 2017 was messed up in some ways, but in others it was really, really great, too.
As this year comes to an end and another steps in to take its place, people from all around have various ways to celebrate the new year. I know that we have a few traditions of our own that we like to keep (and add to as time goes on). Now that ACG has been poetic about the whole ordeal. 😉 ❤ It’s time for yet another a list post to top off this wonderful year! Which is to say, here are OUR favorite New Year’s traditions and a little about them.
- Sparkling grape juice: It tastes good. AJA’s parents had it at their house for us one year a long time ago, and we liked it. It’s a seasonal thing, so this is one of the rare times we get to have it. Yay for feeling fancy and staying sober! 😉 ❤
- Most years, we also have a singing party. Playing games like Rockband or Sing It! I don’t think that will be the case this year due to the game consoles not being easily accessible, but there will still definitely be games played…board games, that is. 😉 ❤ We can’t forget card games! And I think this will be a hilariously fun substitute. 😀
- I think most every year we have had confetti guns. The fact we get to shoot things in the house is overshadowed by the epic confetti wars that tend to take place after we’re out of ammo. 😉 Another thing that’ll be slightly different, but there will still be so much confetti…for ACG to lovingly direct into the most uncomfortable of places, despite my efforts to dress accordingly. @) I have mad skills… that you were usually accidental. liar.
- To summarize: we always have a New Year’s Eve party, where when it’s possible ACG and our other close friend spend the night. This year, while breaking all the other traditions, we get to add a new member to the party, although he will NOT be spending the night for a few obvious reasons. We do get to add a new member, and while it will be strange, I am excited to have this be one of the added traditions I mentioned earlier. This year is going to be epic!!! 😀 ❤
Drive safely into the new year! ❤
Keep your glasses in the air and your confetti in hand! ❤ 😉 O.O 😛 😀 😉
Good evening, all, and to all: a HAPPY SEMESTER BREAK! Hey, y’all! We’re back!!! Finals and such a crazy schedule are behind us. We hope you all survived to see this post as well.
However, what all this really means is it’s time for another ~break agenda~! 😀 This break is even more involved and including more friends and people than ever. I can’t wait.
- We’ve already started this one technically but it’s a HUGE goal for me: finish all the Harry Potter movies! O.O
- We’re going to both try and finish the stories that we’re working on before we start our next semester.
- SLEEP. No, seriously. Get back into some healthy habits: getting 7 hours or so of sleep, being more active, etc.
- There’s a day trip planned with a couple of our really close friends to go to a science activity center and an art museum! 😀
- Survive the holidays 😉 as per usual. ❤
- Making a gingerbread house from scratch! We just want to be able to say we’ve done it. Who knows, it might could be our Christmas post this year. 😉 (maybe O.O)
- Lastly, a star gazing party for us and some of our friends since ACG and I both will have had an astronomy class now. 😉 Although, mine was a bit more useful than hers. 😉
Whatever you decide to do this holiday season, just drive safely. ❤
Keep your trees bright and your wands raised! 😀 😉 😛 ❤ 🙂 O.o
Hey, y’all! So, this semester of college is almost over for us. Sadly, this also means that finals are happening.
That would be why we have been working on school and studying for the past six hours and still have more to do tomorrow. O.O Anyway, wish us luck, and good luck to any of you who are dealing with the same stress!
Keep your chocolate and pizza close and your books under your pillows! ❤ 🙂 ;P O.O 😀 😉
Hello everyone! First thing’s first: goodnight and goodbye…to the performing arts extensive intrusion into our life. 😉 Hey, y’all! AMEN! I took music (me too on this one!) and theater appreciation (and I might as well have taken this one with all the events I’ve been to ;)) this semester, and it meant I (we, because AJA is AMAZING) had to attend 7 (two of them got me bonus points) events between the two classes.
It was intense, with three (four if you add the non-academic event ;)) events within three days one week. I’m so thankful to have AJA and our other friends that tagged along to go with me so I didn’t have to be lonely while doing it. I don’t know what she’s talking about. I did it for the bonus points ;). Really, it was a wonderful time. Too wonderful to do justice more than simply providing you with a list of what we went and saw and came back to speak of.
- A Classical Music Concert Thing Sang by A Brilliant Man with Piercing Eyes
War of the Worlds
A Group of Students Performing Music Made with Drums and Percussion Instruments I Did Not Know Existed
A Modern Jazz Concert That Made You Contemplate Your Existence And Long To Be A Musician Despite Having No Musical Ability
That Harry Potter Thing I Didn’t Go To Or Understand The Purpose Of But–Ooh! Pretty Orchestra Music!
A Christmas Story
Ahem. All of this to say: WE ARE DONE, KIDDOS! WE ARE OUT! WE ARE FREE! THE END. Just two more weeks until the semester dies! Truuuuue, and then it’s winter break and we have all sorts of fun stuff planned to do. It will be WONDERFUL.
Later, y’all. Drive safely. ❤
Keep your bows moving and your costumes changing! ❤ 😉 😛 O.o 🙂 😀
Hey, y’all! So, the more fun you have in a week the more likely you are to not have the time to post about all that fun. I know that’s been happening a lot lately, but it means we’re having a blast. That part, at least, is good.
Basically, we’ve been driving safely as per AJA’s rules, and y’all should always keep your teas bubbly! ❤ 🙂 ;P 😉 😀 O.o
Hey, y’all! HI!
Although this is a previously referenced topic, I’m not sure if we have ever TRULY expressed the sincerity and relevance of it. Brownies. Must I say more? Like, really, that itself had to have just given you shivers (yikes… shall we keep this PG?). Unless you dislike chocolate or have never had a brownie.
Yesterday afternoon ACG and I made brownies at her home where I declared that I was pretty sure my brownie sexuality had been awakened. I mean, honestly. This is just the biggest appreciation post ever for brownies. That’s true.
Anyway, if you’ve never had a brownie, PLEASE do us–but mainly yourself–a favor and get brownie mix. You don’t even have to bake them (says us, we are not doctors or responsible for any food poisoning cases –eat safely 😉) and eat them with a spoon!!! Or bake them and eat the edge pieces. Your choice. JUST EAT BROWNIES! ❤
Oh, and drive safely. ❤
Keep your batter in the bowl and your pitcher in the cabinet 😉 O.O 🙂 😀 ❤ 😛
For this year’s annual pumpkin, we decided to commemorate our friendship and queenliness. 😉 After all, three years of blogging is quite a while. Four whole pumpkins of joy. #) Four pumpkins, three years, and six years of friendship!!! That’s insane in the best way possible. We’ll just let the pumpkins speak for themselves.
Keep your stems on straight and your carvings tasteful! ❤ 🙂 ;P 😀 O.O 😉 O.o
Drive safely and don’t run with your carving knives. 😉 ❤
Also, we started writing Halloween songs while we worked, so here is “O Pumpkin Tree.”