Hey, y’all! Heyyyy #)
We have had quite the wild ride this week–everything from doctor appointments to classical music to learning to embrace gym sweat and how to cope with Friday the 13th curses–but we wanted to share with you all the sweetest part. 😉
So, there’s a post here from the end of May about the “Great Teascape,” and in it, we mention that we baked cake balls together. Well, they didn’t actually turn out all that great for a multitude of reasons. Those reasons being: we were inexperienced, reckless, and didn’t freeze them for 20-30 minutes before trying to dip them in the melting chocolate. @) BUT since we have LEARNED. We have GROWN. We successfully made the most (well, okay, they still weren’t perfect but we liked them) BEAUTIFUL cake balls! 😀 Be quiet. They’re beautiful, perfect babies, and the colored white chocolate was probably the best part!
As you can see, they aren’t perfectly smooth and decorated like Starbucks’ or anything, but I am very proud of us. Me too! They are so, so delicious and were so, so much fun to make! 🙂
Keep your chocolate melted and your icing purple! ❤ 🙂 ;P 😀 😉 O.O
Drive safely by bearing in mind your sugar high before getting behind the wheel. ❤
Hey, y’all! So, as you saw in the post that was created last week, you can totally blame me since I was in charge of posting. (I mean, you can blame her, but it won’t really change you didn’t get to read such a High-Quality post “on time.” So, we could leave blame out of it.) I promise you it told me it posted, but alas we saw two drafts in the publish waiting room today when we got on to do it, so we posted those. One of which was from January and I swear I saw posted during the winter, so I’m not sure what is going on with WordPress.
On a different note, AJA saw Harry Potter for the first time today!!!! (Technically last night, but details. It was after midnight…sorta, not really. Never mind.) Also, she’s planning to stay for the football game tonight, so I’m very excited for that. She’ll definitely make the sport more fun to watch. 😉 Ha…haha… Go…Te-team?
Basically, please accept our apologies for the delayed postings of “Winter Wondertasks” and “Vague Characters.” Enjoy these fine selections in place of actual meanderings from today.
Keep your wands in troll’s noses and your cups in the sink! ❤ 🙂 ;P 😉 😀 O.o
Drive safely ❤ (and ALWAYS check your main web page…)
Hey, y’all! Hello! (First thing first, I’d like to congratulate you for making it a full week into the new year. Amen. I hope it’s going well for you. Now…)
At the beginning of winter, we made a list of things that we planned to accomplish before winter (or at least our winter semester break) ended. We have the list, and were going to analyze which ones we did or didn’t complete. (Spoiler alert: things got done.)
Below is our original list of things we intended to do. To the right of each item, in all caps we will inform you of which things were done.
- Decorate a tiny Christmas tree that may or may not be alive. (DONE – and if you haven’t seen it, check out our December 24, 2016 post 😉 )
- Bake all the things! (seasonal and unseasonal) (DONE, though we don’t quite have cookies out our ears, we discovered cookie butter AKA MAGIC IN A JAR)
- Meet up with old friends, and eat lunch, and get all the coffees!!! (DONE – we even did this three times over #) )
- Make a million and two words. (Okay, not quite literally, but either or both of us writing large chunks on our current writing projects over our winter break is definitely a goal!) (DONE, I wish it wasn’t too much work to add up the actual amount because it was a lot (a grand total of: 51,265 to be specific))
- Ice skating with my younger brother who will probably make us look like baby giraffes because he is naturally that balanced and coordinated sometimes. (DONE – this was a TON of fun, even if ACG had to be a responsible driver and not break her ankle and I may or may not have accidentally danced circles with said little brother. (Good news: no injuries occurred.))
- See the anthropomorphic movie Sing at some point between now and January 8. Yesssss!!! (sorry to cut into her point but YES (It’s actually ACG’s idea, but I’m on board… We saw Moana this past Thursday, so it’s her turn) (DONE, The movie was actually more sad than it looked in previews, but it was great along with Moana)
- Wear flip flops as many days of December as possible, because why not? (DONE – Ha! ACG did wear flip flops. Granted, this is the first weekend it’s been below freezing here, I think @) Sighs @ Alabama. )
- Wear sweaters as many days of southern December as possible, because why don’t we have normal seasons? (DONE, Even I wore a sweater at least two times, so I consider this a huge success)
- Spend as many days as possible with your Best Friend before the c-word rears itself again. (DONE – even if it was not as much time as I wish we could have, the time we got to spend together was amazing and I feel so, so lucky. Same, it was wonderful.)
If you were keeping track, there should be one teeny tiny detail that is standing out to you. WE DID ALL THE THINGS! We did, and I am a little proud of that fact.
There you have it. Until next time, keep your lists on the inside of the bucket and your chicken fingers in the cage. 😉 😀 🙂 😛 O.o ❤ 😉 😀
It’s bitter out there (and also cold! ha…haha) so don’t forget to drive safely during the potential icy season and be kind! ❤
Hey, y’all! Guess who’s back today?!?! Oh no. That implies I’m actually here. I’m a projection of AJA. You are, and we love it!
She’s here. She’s still tired, because things haven’t exactly calmed down in her life (the opposite has actually happened, lol…somehow), but she loves us enough to be here right now. Um, yes. In honor of football (which I don’t watch) and ACG’s posting recently.
Roll tide! We won tonight, but I can’t exactly say I was paying enough attention to know much more than that. You see, the Alabama season kicked off tonight (pun intended (no)), and in my family, that means megawatts of excitement, screaming, and excessive jumping around. I sit in the room if I’m home to spend time with my family, but in the past, many posts have been written during games. O.o And my family watches Project Runway during “The Game.” 😉
And that’s basically our update. I’m tired. We’re here. Drive like a maniac. 😉 Carpe diem! (But of course do it safely. <3)
Keep your cleats on the runway and the offense out of the red zone! ❤ 🙂 O.O 😀 😉 😛
Hey, y’all! It’s just me this week, but hopefully we’ll be back next week with something stellar. 😉
Thankfully AJA’s dad is out of the hospital. Due to some circumstances surrounding that, on top of school starting, she’s still really tired, so that’s why I’m here. We’re praying for her and her family during this time, but for now I’m going to remind y’all to keep your feet in the bucket and your backpacks in the fridge. ❤ 🙂 O.o 😛
Yo! It’s AJA. I’m tired (my dad has been in the hospital since Thursday), so I’m making the executive decision for us to just remind you all to drive safely and keep your IVs in the vein. ❤
Hey, y’all! HELLO! We don’t have much news, but what we do is a HOT topic. 😉 Oh, ACG… Oh my my my.
THE HEAT OF THE SUMMER IS UPON US AS WE APPROACH THE END OF JULY, especially in our region of the nation. Nearly every day this week the weather app on my phone has reminded me to be cautious due to extreme heat. Walking outside has been voluntarily becoming ingredients in sweat soup (contents: sweat, 100% humidity, the probability of skin cancer, and deodorant that lasted .2 seconds; WARNING: may result in spontaneous human combustion). The app said 87 and the real feel portion said 104 one day. That’s insane.
How do we combat this? We have no idea. We’ve just come to accept that it’s hot in the summer; it was hot in the summer in the past, and it will always be hot in the summer. Well, until our impending ice age, BUT FIRST WE MELT!
Stay safe out in the heat, my dudes. Wear your sunscreen, and please wear your deodorant, even if it won’t last. My words of wisdom: stay in the AC, if possible. Yessssss, do that!
Drive safely away from the sun!!!
Keep your heads in the freezer and your feet in the pool! ❤ 😉 😛 🙂 😀 O.o