Hey, y’all! So, we still haven’t had kids yet (except in LIFE) therefore it’s just me again. Tonight, though, I’m here to tell you that part of the reason we’re so crazy right now is that April is The Birthday Month. Mine is this month, and there are 3 others just in our friend group (the super close one that’s like 6 people big) with birthdays this month.
This is just the overview; we may explain more and elaborate later, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s crazy, we’re busy and not great at this (meaning life and posting, witnessed by the fact this is Sunday).
For now, happy birthday; keep your candles away from the smoke detector and your presents out of the blender. 🙂 O.o 😉 😀 ;P ❤
So, I think I’ve said this for like a month now, but life is crazy! We’re busy; I’m sure you’re busy; I’m sure everyone is going to stay busy. We have finals and studying for them coming up soon so I make no promises to be back next week. (AJA told me right before I got on here that we’d be back once things settled down…like after we had kids.)
All of this being said, we will be back. I may be here by myself again to give y’all nonsense advice, or it may be both of us giving you nonsense advice. 😉
Either way, we love y’all! Keep your feet in many pies and your hair in fifteen kumquats! 😀 😉 O.o ;P ❤ 🙂
Hey, y’all! It’s ACG tonight, because we’ve been busy and so I’m here to tell y’all hi, bye, and goodnight.
Our spring break just ended, and Easter is tomorrow, so that’s been a lot of great time with friends and will be a great day with family. I’m almost hating that the real world is waiting back for us on Monday.
With that being said, everyone keep your eggs tye-dye and your apples sour! ❤ 😀 😉 😛 o.O 🙂
Hello, beans of all kinds! Tonight’s post is brought to you by The Clock, our human comprehension overlord. 😉 Hey, y’all! Not only is it our overlord, it kind of gets in the way sometimes and flies way too fast when you wish all it would do is slow down. I feel that.
Speaking of, for a large portion of America, tonight (Sunday morning @) ) we will be “losing” an hour. Or, at least, letting the fall borrow it, which can kind of get in the way of things. I’ve tried to understand the logic and process before, but I decided it was confusing and to just roll with it. There was a smart guy in the past who decided this helps time work best, and it’s what we do now. Maybe I’ll understand one day. That smart guy was Benjamin Franklin (thank him for all your battery uses as well)! But, yeah, no, this time I don’t know what he was thinking. (He was thinking that it was more efficient for candle use to use natural light and stay on “normal hours” when it was available than to burn candles to stay active normal hours.)
All of this to say: today has been weird and tomorrow is bound to be weirder, but maybe if we all sacrifice this representation of a portion of our life to The Clock, we will survive and get more daylight out of the deal. More daylight is always great, especially if outdoor activities are on the to do list. Tomorrow will probably be the weirdest day of the year (not really, it will probably be the most groggy due to the lack of sleep) but we’ll get through it and enjoy the benefits that come on its heels. True!
Drive safely into the sunset at 9PM 😉 this June, thinking of good ol’ Benny Franklin.
Keep your springs on your feet and your pillows on the clock. 🙂 ;P ❤ 😀 😉 O.o
Hey, y’all! It’s just me tonight. AJA is busy tonight, so she can’t join us. Not to mention, we’ve been kind of busy having lives and all sorts of adventures to go on.
So until next time, when we’re both here to tell you about them, enjoy your Thin Mint iced coffees from Dunkin’ Donuts and always remember your flippers! ❤ 🙂 ;P O.o 😀
(p.s. AJA would tell you to drive safely here, but I’m not her so it’s in italics! 😉 )
Hey, y’all! Hi…
This week has been a high key week of adventure, which means our time is limited and our creativity is…mixed. So, tonight we’re gonna be posting about something very…shall we say…elementary. Haha… Ha… Mixed is a good word for our adventures, but I’m excited for this elementary topic. I might even say I’m rearing and ready to go. 😉 (It’s a bad animal joke, but it’s all I’ve got…we’re talking about animals tonight #) ).
AJA is a biology major, and while she wants to work with people, it’s hard to escape her love for anything with cells, so naturally animals are very much something she loves to talk about. And ACG is human with a heart, so obviously she loves the adorable creatures that the earth has been blessed with. 😉 ❤ So, here is a list of our Top 5 Favorite Animals:
- The Dik-Dik, which is like a tiny deer thing, stole my heart in 2013. My dad actually found out about them and shared the information while we were at one of his treatments actually, which makes this little guy all the more special as he was an adorable moment in a rather crappy time. (But I mean…look at him!)
- I like wolves. I would like to be deeper than to say it started because of werewolf books, but it did. Now, though, I also love the dedication and fierceness that they show, and it’s also cool to see the wild nature of what we consider a common animal like the domestic dog.
- The Kiwi bird!!! Okay, this is a bird that is named the same thing as a fruit. Am I sure which got named first? No! Do I care? No! It’s got an adorable name! It’s got adorable brown fuzz! It’s a win of an animal!
- Snakes are pretty cool creatures for a lot of reasons. I specifically like the constrictor types, because the way they can use their bodies to hunt and capture their prey is pretty amazing (plus, around here I don’t know of any lethal-sized constrictors, so they’re much less of a threat to lives as some of the more common and venomous snakes).
- To end this fabulous list, I have to say what we’re all thinking, the best animal. The PUPPY. Yup. I’m talking about a normal, domestic doggy. A precious bundle of fluff.
So, that’s it. A Top 5 that is forever evolving. I love birds. Anna loves wolves. Those things will remain the same, but…overall we aren’t in elementary and picking favorite animals is just fun to share our thoughts on some cool ones.
Keep your noses to the ground and your ears open for the sounds of nature! 🙂 O.o 😉 ❤ 😀
Drive safely. ❤
Hello, friends and also Romans! Hey, y’all!!!
So, I know we’re a couple of days late, but Happy Valentine’s Day! Or Galentine’s Day or apparently ACG’s favorite day S.A.D. or, you know, Lent! Whatever you happen to be celebrating! We just want to share the love over the whole week. And, while I happily celebrated S.A.D., I’m so glad that there were so many couples out there that got to spend their favorite day(s) together. Only a few people celebrate for three days. O.o Which was actually entirely accidental. @) #) But overall this has been a good week of love for all sorts of relationships: friendships, romantic, or yourself. It definitely has been.
A week full of chocolate, hugs, red, hearts, and maybe even some kisses (well, that’s redundant; I already said chocolate @) sure). Now stores everywhere have stripped the red and pink and moved onto the green, which is kind of sad, honestly. Eh, there’s still lacy nightgowns hanging in the supermarket across from the microwaveable pizza. 😉
Keep your friends close and your chocolate closer! O.o 😉 😛 🙂 ❤ 😀
Drive safely, y’all! ❤
Hello, friends! Hey, y’all!
I’d like to just comment that life is weird, and it’s easy to lose track of time. Like, did y’all realize that the middle of February happens the middle of this coming week?! Ummmm, no, I didn’t at least. All of that to say, because of shopping for the “holiday” in the middle of this week, ACG and I lost TWO hours of our lives in a supermarket.
We did, but to be entirely fair it didn’t feel like 2 hours to me. It felt longer to me being in the madness that is Walmart. O.o It was weird and true to how fast all time seems to be passing recently, but it was fun and didn’t really seem like two hours personally. How crazy is that, that time can just vanish and suddenly you’re missing two hours, then almost a month and a half. As for the rest of this year, no, it seems ridiculous how quickly it is already going. I fear I’m going to wake up and tomorrow will be finals for this semester and then it will be on to a new chapter. If that happens, I just hope I know the rest of the material. I’m not ready for finals; it’s only one-third through the semester now. It is ridiculous, though, I agree.
I think the takeaway from tonight is: enjoy your time. It’s fleeting. It’s going. Make the most of it. Laugh until you cry with your best friends; cuddle with those you love; sing–off key, on key, when your voice breaks in the middle of a line; and do not take for granted a singular second. Or…maybe the takeaway is: Walmart’s a time warp. *shrug* I like the first one, personally. 😉
Keep your head high and your friends close to your heart. ❤ 😀 😉 O.o 🙂 😛
Drive safely, guys! ❤
Hey, y’all! HI! 😀 We’re finally both back here, free and able to post this week, and believe me it’s nice. SO VERY NICE! WE HAVE MISSED YOU! (and this time together… ;))
While it’s nice to be back, the reasons we’ve been so busy have also been pretty nice. That’s true. We’ve technically been together in person almost every time we’ve been unable to post as of late. We’ve just also been with more than each other a lot of it. Exactly, there has been a lot of that other close friend we mention on occasion (the middle letter of our acronym (don’t ask, it’s an inside joke from the 8th grade)), along with a couple of other new friend additions as well (just a few… ACG’s sibling, a set of siblings (one of which I’m dating he’s pretty cool, I guess ;)…I think he’ll be around for a while he’ll be around forever even if we break up @) he’s already been around forever @) …but me too #) <3), and a few rotating individuals who are super cool).
It’s been fun (and strange truuuuuuueee) to have so many more people added to what used to just mainly be a duo, but it’s a routine we’re settling into and really enjoying while we do it. It’s great. It makes for a lot of late nights, laughing and feeling invincible. Oh, and a lot of adventures. We’re both so grateful for these people and couldn’t have better reasons to be spacey on here these days. ❤ Don’t think we’re going anywhere for too long though. We’ll be back soon.
Keep your adventures responsible and your dreams big. O.o ❤ 🙂 ;P 😉 😀
Drive safely…and, please, no more than 6 people to a truck. 😉 ❤
Hello, friends! We hope you all have had a wonderful 2017, despite some…interesting circumstances throughout the world. Hey, y’all! Definitely! 2017 was messed up in some ways, but in others it was really, really great, too.
As this year comes to an end and another steps in to take its place, people from all around have various ways to celebrate the new year. I know that we have a few traditions of our own that we like to keep (and add to as time goes on). Now that ACG has been poetic about the whole ordeal. 😉 ❤ It’s time for yet another a list post to top off this wonderful year! Which is to say, here are OUR favorite New Year’s traditions and a little about them.
- Sparkling grape juice: It tastes good. AJA’s parents had it at their house for us one year a long time ago, and we liked it. It’s a seasonal thing, so this is one of the rare times we get to have it. Yay for feeling fancy and staying sober! 😉 ❤
- Most years, we also have a singing party. Playing games like Rockband or Sing It! I don’t think that will be the case this year due to the game consoles not being easily accessible, but there will still definitely be games played…board games, that is. 😉 ❤ We can’t forget card games! And I think this will be a hilariously fun substitute. 😀
- I think most every year we have had confetti guns. The fact we get to shoot things in the house is overshadowed by the epic confetti wars that tend to take place after we’re out of ammo. 😉 Another thing that’ll be slightly different, but there will still be so much confetti…for ACG to lovingly direct into the most uncomfortable of places, despite my efforts to dress accordingly. @) I have mad skills… that you were usually accidental. liar.
- To summarize: we always have a New Year’s Eve party, where when it’s possible ACG and our other close friend spend the night. This year, while breaking all the other traditions, we get to add a new member to the party, although he will NOT be spending the night for a few obvious reasons. We do get to add a new member, and while it will be strange, I am excited to have this be one of the added traditions I mentioned earlier. This year is going to be epic!!! 😀 ❤
Drive safely into the new year! ❤
Keep your glasses in the air and your confetti in hand! ❤ 😉 O.O 😛 😀 😉