Today was great! We got to spend some time catching up with our friend K, who was in town because one of our old high school friends had a BABY on Thursday! It’s crazy, but she’s adorable and our friend is doing well, too.
All of this to say, AJA and I spent a few minutes (*hours) talking tonight, so we didn’t quite get around to posting.
Until next time keep your plants dry and your vacations cloudy! ❤ ;P 🙂 😀 😉 O.o
It’s been a while, but we ARE coming back! Just…not this week.
Until then, keep your toilets clean and your hair on end! ❤ ;P 🙂 😀 😉 O.o
Hey, y’all! It’s just ACG here again tonight. Last weekend’s brand of busy continued straight through the weekend and into this Friday!
Right after we finished with that, we both had family obligations to take care of. AJA celebrated the fathers in her life tonight, and I spent time getting ready to do the same.
Until next time, keep your toes calm and your heart wild! ❤ 🙂 ;P 😉 😀 O.o
Hey, y’all! It’s ACG here, because AJA and I have had a crazy busy weekend and we’ve still got stuff to take care of before we’re back at it tomorrow morning.
It’s been an amazing weekend full of a lot of learning, but it’s been hectic, so we’re going to take care of our stuff and try to get some rest.
Until next week, keep your shoes on your hands and your toes in every pie! ❤ 🙂 ;P 😉 😀 O.o
Hello! 🙂 Hey, y’all!
It’s time to settle The Debate once and for all. What debate, you may ask. Well, ACG–tell them! Left Twix vs Right! No, really, we’re talking about something much more worthwhile than that debate: COFFEE!!! Specifically, which coffee shop is truly superior–Dunkin’ Donuts or Starbucks.
Tonight, we want to give y’all some reasons that we find each of these coffee chains to be either the best or just second place. 😉 So, first up–the Skype or Google or Kleenex of coffee–STARBUCKS.
- Starbucks is the go-to place for those that want their coffee just a little more extra than coffee. It can easily be for those that like the idea of coffee but not really the taste.
- Starbucks is v. classy and hipster. It’s aesthetically pleasing for your basic chick Instagram posts. I think nearly every female with an IG is guilty of at least one of these, and every female with a camera may be guilty of taking the picture. 😉
- CAKE POPS. Enough said. (true.)
- Cost effectiveness. Enough said. 😉 (Seriously, Dunkin’s pricing is far, far more affordable for as often as I drink coffee and like to hang out. Plus free refills on non-specialty hot or iced coffee is really hard to beat.)
- This might sound a little weird, but I think Dunkin’ is a little more creative. Their seasonal coffee flavors are things like ice cream flavors, Girl Scout cookies, and things of the sort. (I mean, really, who thinks to put Peeps flavoring in coffee?) Starbucks is more classic, but I’m a little too weird for just the classic flavors. (Not arguing because I get your point, but Starbucks will make you just about anything if you ask for it… You’ve just got to use your own creativity and who has time for that when you’re already spending $7 for coffee *shrugs* :/)
- Dunkin is more relaxed overall. Just finished working out in an old t-shirt and faded $12 yoga pants? No biggie. Take your sweaty self to Dunkin to fill yourself with carbs and not be judged. (YESSS!) If you’re going to Starbuck post work out, you’re eyeliner should still be on point or your stylish leggings probably should’ve cost about $60. It’s all about the environment you’re seeking out. #)
All in all both places have their pros and both have a little bit of a con, I guess… 😉 And as college students, we tend to go for the cheaper more laid back approach, but Starbucks comes in clutch when we need to feel a little extra fancy or are just really craving a cake pop. True facts! Dunkin’ can also sometimes be easier to have more than just two people at, because there are so many seating varieties, and Starbucks always confuses me about how to sit there.
Keep your caffeine buzzing and your sugar stirring! 🙂 ;P 😉 😀 O.o ❤
All of that to say, drive safely to the coffee shop of your choosing! (It could even be a local one! Imagine that! We have one or two of those we like, but we won’t debate them publicly, I don’t guess. #) ) ❤