Hey, y’all! It’s just ACG again this week. Last weekend was an introduction to a long week of Bible study where we attend church, so we have been so so busy this week and are grateful for the time and opportunity, but tired from being so busy since last Friday.
Hopefully things will settle down and we will be back together next week!
Keep your shoes short and your movies creepy! ❤ 🙂 😛 😉 😀 O.o
Hey, y’all! It’s ACG here tonight. Last year about this time, and possibly the year before (my memory doesn’t go that far back) we have posted about the fact that we were at a weekend long Bible study at the church where we attend. We started on Friday night at 7 and heard 9 lessons and a singing after. It was amazing, but we are exhausted and scrambling to get stuff together for Fathers’ Day (which we may post about late, but not tonight, so enjoy your Dads or dad-like figures please <3).
Keep your friends close and your pens closer. 😉 😛 🙂 O.o 😀 ❤
Hey, y’all! Good evening, friends! Which…is intriguing…to call you friends, seeing as yesterday was National Best Friends’ Day. We were lucky that we got to see all of our friend group at various points throughout the day, but I’m also extremely grateful that AJA and I got to hang out together some on this day, too. It was a fantastic day, and having ACG in my life is such a blessing and so is having the rest of our “super group.”
It’s a blessing for everyone to have AJA in their lives. I’m so glad that we get to have this blog together, but also to get to use it to tell everyone how great of a friend you are. 😉 One of my favorite things about AJA, y’all, is her passion. When she decides she loves something (or someone) or wants to do something, hold on or get out of the way. She gives everything she has to do what she’s dedicated to. Lucky for all of us that’s usually in a good direction. ;P ❤
Aww, thanks, friend. I have to tell you that my favorite thing about ACG is her boldness. She’s honest and creative and who she is. Sure, like all people she has insecure moments but most of the time she is confident in her thoughts and ideas and will tell you like it is. And that’s such an admirable and helpful quality.
Friendship is such a gift, and I would not be the person I am without ACG or our other friends. We are so blessed. So, make sure you acknowledge this and tell the people in your life they matter to you.
It most certainly is. I can’t imagine my life without her or them. So on that note, keep your friends close and your best friends closer! ❤ 😉 😀 🙂 😛 O.o
And always drive safely as though your bestie was in the car! 😉 ❤
Hey, y’all! We’re back! Hello, ladies and…nah, this post is just for the ladies tonight. 😉 That’s true. We just came from a girls’ night, so back off, boys. It was a blast, and while we there we couldn’t help but notice a few reasons that “Girls’ Nights” are so, so needed. So, let’s go G.N.O. and list a few of those. 😉 ❤
- Books–whether talking about ones you’ve read, wandering book stores, or trading between each other
- Shopping, which even though we aren’t the girliest girls, is still pretty fun and typical for a girls’ night. Also, because we aren’t the girliest girls, any time we are alone with other girls and can get their opinions casual browsing might turn into a fashion overhaul.
- Tea–Who doesn’t love tea in any form? Enough said.
- Trying “new” food. Or, at least, food that 75% of the group hadn’t had before, like Panera Bread. Oh. Everyone in America has tried that? Whoops… Not me and ACG’s and my two other friends.
- Freedom–I’ve heard jokes before about girls travelling in packs, and it’s true. There’s something fun and freeing about grabbing your favorite girls and just going out. No pressure, no one to impress, and the only limits to your antics are your own dynamics and imagination.
Drive safely with the T. Swizzle turned ALL the way up. ❤
Keep your girls close and your hands in the air! ❤ 🙂 ;P O.o 😀 😉