Good evening, all, and to all: a HAPPY SEMESTER BREAK! Hey, y’all! We’re back!!! Finals and such a crazy schedule are behind us. We hope you all survived to see this post as well.
However, what all this really means is it’s time for another ~break agenda~! 😀 This break is even more involved and including more friends and people than ever. I can’t wait.
- We’ve already started this one technically but it’s a HUGE goal for me: finish all the Harry Potter movies! O.O
- We’re going to both try and finish the stories that we’re working on before we start our next semester.
- SLEEP. No, seriously. Get back into some healthy habits: getting 7 hours or so of sleep, being more active, etc.
- There’s a day trip planned with a couple of our really close friends to go to a science activity center and an art museum! 😀
- Survive the holidays 😉 as per usual. ❤
- Making a gingerbread house from scratch! We just want to be able to say we’ve done it. Who knows, it might could be our Christmas post this year. 😉 (maybe O.O)
- Lastly, a star gazing party for us and some of our friends since ACG and I both will have had an astronomy class now. 😉 Although, mine was a bit more useful than hers. 😉
Whatever you decide to do this holiday season, just drive safely. ❤
Keep your trees bright and your wands raised! 😀 😉 😛 ❤ 🙂 O.o