Hello, friends! We hope you all have had a wonderful 2017, despite some…interesting circumstances throughout the world. Hey, y’all! Definitely! 2017 was messed up in some ways, but in others it was really, really great, too.
As this year comes to an end and another steps in to take its place, people from all around have various ways to celebrate the new year. I know that we have a few traditions of our own that we like to keep (and add to as time goes on). Now that ACG has been poetic about the whole ordeal. 😉 ❤ It’s time for yet another a list post to top off this wonderful year! Which is to say, here are OUR favorite New Year’s traditions and a little about them.
- Sparkling grape juice: It tastes good. AJA’s parents had it at their house for us one year a long time ago, and we liked it. It’s a seasonal thing, so this is one of the rare times we get to have it. Yay for feeling fancy and staying sober! 😉 ❤
- Most years, we also have a singing party. Playing games like Rockband or Sing It! I don’t think that will be the case this year due to the game consoles not being easily accessible, but there will still definitely be games played…board games, that is. 😉 ❤ We can’t forget card games! And I think this will be a hilariously fun substitute. 😀
- I think most every year we have had confetti guns. The fact we get to shoot things in the house is overshadowed by the epic confetti wars that tend to take place after we’re out of ammo. 😉 Another thing that’ll be slightly different, but there will still be so much confetti…for ACG to lovingly direct into the most uncomfortable of places, despite my efforts to dress accordingly. @) I have mad skills… that you were usually accidental. liar.
- To summarize: we always have a New Year’s Eve party, where when it’s possible ACG and our other close friend spend the night. This year, while breaking all the other traditions, we get to add a new member to the party, although he will NOT be spending the night for a few obvious reasons. We do get to add a new member, and while it will be strange, I am excited to have this be one of the added traditions I mentioned earlier. This year is going to be epic!!! 😀 ❤
Drive safely into the new year! ❤
Keep your glasses in the air and your confetti in hand! ❤ 😉 O.O 😛 😀 😉
Hello and merry Christmas! Hey, y’all!!! It’s almost Christmas Eve! We’re excited (and busy) because of it, but it’s Christmas, so everything is merry and bright, right? YES! Especially when you spent Friday celebrating Friendsmas, will have a good time with family the rest of the weekend, and will celebrate Christmas with your sister on Monday!!! Or you’re like my bah humbug family (but we put up a tree this year, so that’s positive progress) and have one big family celebration on Tuesday and get to kick your Christmas off with Friendsmas and then your sister. 😉 ❤
We just wanted to take this time share that we love you all and that we are wishing you the merriest of seasons, the happiest of holidays, and the most wonderful Christmas possible! ❤
Exactly! Keep your mistletoe held high and your bells jingling! ❤ 🙂 ;P O.O 😉 😀 ❤
Holidays traffic is crazy, I’m sure, so drive safely ❤
Good evening, all, and to all: a HAPPY SEMESTER BREAK! Hey, y’all! We’re back!!! Finals and such a crazy schedule are behind us. We hope you all survived to see this post as well.
However, what all this really means is it’s time for another ~break agenda~! 😀 This break is even more involved and including more friends and people than ever. I can’t wait.
- We’ve already started this one technically but it’s a HUGE goal for me: finish all the Harry Potter movies! O.O
- We’re going to both try and finish the stories that we’re working on before we start our next semester.
- SLEEP. No, seriously. Get back into some healthy habits: getting 7 hours or so of sleep, being more active, etc.
- There’s a day trip planned with a couple of our really close friends to go to a science activity center and an art museum! 😀
- Survive the holidays 😉 as per usual. ❤
- Making a gingerbread house from scratch! We just want to be able to say we’ve done it. Who knows, it might could be our Christmas post this year. 😉 (maybe O.O)
- Lastly, a star gazing party for us and some of our friends since ACG and I both will have had an astronomy class now. 😉 Although, mine was a bit more useful than hers. 😉
Whatever you decide to do this holiday season, just drive safely. ❤
Keep your trees bright and your wands raised! 😀 😉 😛 ❤ 🙂 O.o
So, study time is still here. We’re also two college students so we run around like chickens with our heads cut off anyway. This means that we’re still not here again just yet. We hope to be back next week.
Until then, keep your noses in the books, and your pedal to the metal! 😉 😛 🙂 ❤ O.O 😀
Hey, y’all! So, this semester of college is almost over for us. Sadly, this also means that finals are happening.
That would be why we have been working on school and studying for the past six hours and still have more to do tomorrow. O.O Anyway, wish us luck, and good luck to any of you who are dealing with the same stress!
Keep your chocolate and pizza close and your books under your pillows! ❤ 🙂 ;P O.O 😀 😉