Good evening! Hey, y’all!
Life is full of lessons…and not all of them are that vital to your well being or happen during big moments. Sometimes they happen on a lazy weekend like we’ve had…in the celebration of ACG’s spring break, of course ;). The only thing that would make spring break better is if the colleges lined them up, but that’s another rant. Maybe that can be next week’s post, lol. But for now… We’d like to share with you some of things we’ve learned as of late.
- Never doubt the power of a hug. Or good coffee, but ACG drinks more than me, so I’ll stick with the hugs.
- Online classes are messed up; sometimes you find out someone who has not responded to any of your group project work is still in your group after weeks but hasn’t responded because of extenuating circumstances.
- Not making your bed won’t result in your death…most likely. So, don’t waste your time. 😉 It’s precious and the universe doesn’t know if your comforter is spread smooth.
- Binge watching really is fun. Finishing season one of your new favorite TV show is totally worth leaving you with four hours of sleep.
- The best plans are the last minutes ones. ❤ Or, at least, that was how this weekend seemed.
Yeah, it was last minute, totally unprepared, and completely a blast. Adventures are great, but so are lazy day weekends. Much better than going to a cold wet baseball game.
Drive safely. ❤
Paint your homework with ostrich eyelashes, and write your canvas in pixels. 🙂 😛 😉 😀 ❤ 🙂 😀 ;P