Hey, y’all! Hi! *waves furiously* (Yes, it’s one of those nights.) So, last week we were wordsmiths. Tonight, though, we want to share with you a more “action based” set of ideas. Ideas that might chill you or that you might just find very chill ;). That was a bad pun (doesn’t mean I didn’t laugh). We are going to share with your our list of top December/winter-bucket-list-ideas, so they should be very chill.
- Decorate a tiny Christmas tree that may or may not be alive.
- Bake all the things! 😀 (seasonal and unseasonal 😉 )
- Meet up with old friends, and eat lunch, and get all the coffees!!!
- Make a million and two words. (Okay, not quite literally, but either or both of us writing large chunks on our current writing projects over our winter break is definitely a goal!)
- Ice skating with my younger brother who will probably make us look like baby giraffes because he is naturally that balanced and coordinated sometimes.
- See the anthropomorphic movie Sing at some point between now and January 8. Yesssss!!! (sorry to cut into her point but YES (It’s actually ACG’s idea, but I’m on board… We saw Moana this past Thursday, so it’s her turn 😉)
- Wear flip flops as many days of December as possible, because why not?
- Wear sweaters as many days of southern December as possible, because why don’t we have normal seasons?
- Spend as many days as possible with your Best Friend before the c-word rears itself again.
That last goal is my absolute favorite. 😉 But to reach that goal, she has to drive safely as you all should. ❤ (This one was a stretch. My apologies…)
Keep your goals sober and your eyes wild. ❤ 🙂 😛 😉 😀 O.o