Good evening, our dear friends! (That…made me feel like I was welcoming you to a haunted house. Maybe a little bit. Ahem. Anyway.) Hey, y’all! Our weekends have been chock full recently, but this time it really is Saturday. Honestly, it feels so strange, even if it’s only really been one weekend where we had to schedule a post. This weekend it was mostly just our Friday that had adventure all in it.
See, we had a party to go to. It wasn’t a dance party or anything, and it actually felt more like a strange graduate shower…? We got cool but strangely domestic gifts. Towels and hangers, soap and tissues–all very useful items and much more lovely than I’m making them sound by listing them in such a way. There was also pens and binders with paper already in them.
Because of the intriguing nature of this party, we thought we’d share with you all some things we learned from a Post-Graduation Kind Of Early Class Reunion Sleep Over (I don’t know what I’m doing, tbh).
- Life happens to everyone, and boys seem to be at the top of the list.
- You CAN talk a topic to death, even if it’s a topic that would generally be enjoyed by most of the parties present.
- Not everyone watches movies the same way. Some like to sit quietly and actually watch intently.
- There are more collectible toys than one would think is possible.
- Disney can actually be life.
- But people you don’t expect might read lots of the same books as you.
- Some playing cards have been made especially for the military.
- Gluten-free brownies are actually pretty great.
There may have been a couple more minor things we learned, but I think this pretty well covers everything. Keep your hats on toes and your faces in the Jello. 🙂 ;P 😀 ❤ 😉 😛 O.o 🙂
As always, please remember to drive safely in strange lands on strange 800 lane roads.