Hello, humans who enjoy chocolate! Hey, y’all! (You don’t have to like chocolate, but this post may be weird if you don’t. Just keep that in mind. ;P Eh, only as weird as last week’s post without a uterus…)
So, we’re pretty busy college students. Similarly, we like sugar. These two things put together mean that we need fast sugar to satisfy our cravings. Could we hit up the closest store and get cookies and cakes every time? Sure. (Cakes? Whole cakes? GROSS.) However, we also like to cook, and that would be a LOT of cookies and cakes. (This makes us sound vaguely like we have no concerns for our health or risk for diabetes, which… is not true. We balance our meals pretty well. We do; I really meant if you factor in how long we have hung out and the fact that I think we plan to keep hanging out.) Either way, when we’re looking for a sweet snack that we can make while we study, we like to make brownies.
Tonight, we wanted to give y’all a list of some reasons that brownies are literally the best sweet snack out there (except maybe white chocolate puff corn (true but it’s too special for an all the time thing), but that’s a whole other category and post).
- Brownies contain chocolate, which as aforementioned in last week’s post is indeed an actual pain reliever thanks to your opioid receptors! Brownies keep you off drugs…….. that’s a real reason.
- THE CORNERS–enough said. Actually, it’s the fact that there are both edges and middle pieces, so it can bring a room together. Our group is actually split about half (as half as we can get since K left us D: ) as to who likes edges versus middles.
- So, likewise I must argue for both my original opinion (although I’m quickly becoming a corner girl) and C’s sakes–THE MIDDLES–that ooey, gooey deliciousness that cannot be matched.
- Their size is completely customizable, and they’re portable! You don’t have to have a plate, somewhere to throw the wrapper, or even a plate. Just cut a piece the size of your choice (using a template brownie if you must to make it even with your friends’) and go.
- Do you really need a 5th reason to justify brownies? Seriously, though… For our friend group, they’re pretty agreeable on. They’re a good compromise between a cookie and cake. And honestly, I think it’s that opioid thing…. Who am I kidding? Brownies don’t keep you off drugs; they ARE drugs.
Thankfully it’s a legal drug for all ages. I would be really, really sad otherwise. Anyway, hopefully this convinced you to drop everything and go get a box of brownies. (Not really, it may be late where you are. Eh, there’s always a Walmart run 😉 ❤ We don’t judge).
Keep your brownies close and your batter closer. 😉 😀 🙂 ;P O.o ❤
Drive safely ❤