Hey, y’all! So, as you saw in the post that was created last week, you can totally blame me since I was in charge of posting. (I mean, you can blame her, but it won’t really change you didn’t get to read such a High-Quality post “on time.” So, we could leave blame out of it.) I promise you it told me it posted, but alas we saw two drafts in the publish waiting room today when we got on to do it, so we posted those. One of which was from January and I swear I saw posted during the winter, so I’m not sure what is going on with WordPress.
On a different note, AJA saw Harry Potter for the first time today!!!! (Technically last night, but details. It was after midnight…sorta, not really. Never mind.) Also, she’s planning to stay for the football game tonight, so I’m very excited for that. She’ll definitely make the sport more fun to watch. 😉 Ha…haha… Go…Te-team?
Basically, please accept our apologies for the delayed postings of “Winter Wondertasks” and “Vague Characters.” Enjoy these fine selections in place of actual meanderings from today.
Keep your wands in troll’s noses and your cups in the sink! ❤ 🙂 ;P 😉 😀 O.o
Drive safely ❤ (and ALWAYS check your main web page…)
Hello! Hey, y’all! Welcome to a(nother) post where we literally have no idea what to talk about. 😉 Sometimes life just isn’t that interesting or sometimes it’s so filled with serious things we struggle to know what to talk about on here where we try to keep things lighthearted. However, we always to wish to grace you with our presence. 😉 ❤ Of course, and normally we can at least come up with a list of some sort, but neither of us have a list idea tonight. That’s not to say that we don’t have ideas.
Alas, these ideas are simply not the kind to be contained to our public, but rather those we turn into epics of love and woe. Or…something like that. That sounds dramatic and pretty spot on. 😉 What she is talking about are our current story projects. It’s been a while since we talked about them, so we figured we’d bring them back up this week. Vaguely, of course. If we told you our secrets we’d have to kill you. 😉 I’m really just kidding; we don’t kill people. Only characters. 😉
Until next week, drive safely and use your pens and powers of creativity with the care and wisdom they deserve.
Keep your characters in the pages and your words on your hearts. ❤ 😉 O.o ;P 🙂 😀
PS – I blame ACG for this one, no offense.
Hey, y’all! Hello! (First thing first, I’d like to congratulate you for making it a full week into the new year. Amen. I hope it’s going well for you. Now…)
At the beginning of winter, we made a list of things that we planned to accomplish before winter (or at least our winter semester break) ended. We have the list, and were going to analyze which ones we did or didn’t complete. (Spoiler alert: things got done.)
Below is our original list of things we intended to do. To the right of each item, in all caps we will inform you of which things were done.
- Decorate a tiny Christmas tree that may or may not be alive. (DONE – and if you haven’t seen it, check out our December 24, 2016 post 😉 )
- Bake all the things! (seasonal and unseasonal) (DONE, though we don’t quite have cookies out our ears, we discovered cookie butter AKA MAGIC IN A JAR)
- Meet up with old friends, and eat lunch, and get all the coffees!!! (DONE – we even did this three times over #) )
- Make a million and two words. (Okay, not quite literally, but either or both of us writing large chunks on our current writing projects over our winter break is definitely a goal!) (DONE, I wish it wasn’t too much work to add up the actual amount because it was a lot (a grand total of: 51,265 to be specific))
- Ice skating with my younger brother who will probably make us look like baby giraffes because he is naturally that balanced and coordinated sometimes. (DONE – this was a TON of fun, even if ACG had to be a responsible driver and not break her ankle and I may or may not have accidentally danced circles with said little brother. (Good news: no injuries occurred.))
- See the anthropomorphic movie Sing at some point between now and January 8. Yesssss!!! (sorry to cut into her point but YES (It’s actually ACG’s idea, but I’m on board… We saw Moana this past Thursday, so it’s her turn) (DONE, The movie was actually more sad than it looked in previews, but it was great along with Moana)
- Wear flip flops as many days of December as possible, because why not? (DONE – Ha! ACG did wear flip flops. Granted, this is the first weekend it’s been below freezing here, I think @) Sighs @ Alabama. )
- Wear sweaters as many days of southern December as possible, because why don’t we have normal seasons? (DONE, Even I wore a sweater at least two times, so I consider this a huge success)
- Spend as many days as possible with your Best Friend before the c-word rears itself again. (DONE – even if it was not as much time as I wish we could have, the time we got to spend together was amazing and I feel so, so lucky. Same, it was wonderful.)
If you were keeping track, there should be one teeny tiny detail that is standing out to you. WE DID ALL THE THINGS! We did, and I am a little proud of that fact.
There you have it. Until next time, keep your lists on the inside of the bucket and your chicken fingers in the cage. 😉 😀 🙂 😛 O.o ❤ 😉 😀
It’s bitter out there (and also cold! ha…haha) so don’t forget to drive safely during the potential icy season and be kind! ❤
Hey, y’all! Guess who’s back today?!?! Oh no. That implies I’m actually here. I’m a projection of AJA. You are, and we love it!
She’s here. She’s still tired, because things haven’t exactly calmed down in her life (the opposite has actually happened, lol…somehow), but she loves us enough to be here right now. Um, yes. In honor of football (which I don’t watch) and ACG’s posting recently.
Roll tide! We won tonight, but I can’t exactly say I was paying enough attention to know much more than that. You see, the Alabama season kicked off tonight (pun intended (no)), and in my family, that means megawatts of excitement, screaming, and excessive jumping around. I sit in the room if I’m home to spend time with my family, but in the past, many posts have been written during games. O.o And my family watches Project Runway during “The Game.” 😉
And that’s basically our update. I’m tired. We’re here. Drive like a maniac. 😉 Carpe diem! (But of course do it safely. <3)
Keep your cleats on the runway and the offense out of the red zone! ❤ 🙂 O.O 😀 😉 😛
Hey, y’all! So, I know it’s the middle of the week, but I realized something. AJA’s birthday has only been mentioned once, and it was in passing to debate traditional versus cookie cake. That’s insane!!!
I don’t draw attention to point out that she’s getting older or anything like that. I am posting this because she’s an amazing sister queen to me, has done this for me at least twice, and really deserves somebody–everybody–to post something like this for her.
With that being said, AJA, happy birthday. I don’t post things like this enough, definitely not as much as you do naturally, and I want to be better about that because you’re an amazing person in my life. I don’t know where I’d be without you. You’re my best friend of six years now, it’s coming up on six years since I first spend the night at your house, played Rock Band, or tried to put Sour Patch Kids on anything. In that time we’ve tried to shoot sprinkles (by mutual bad judgement) and probably thousands of other sketch ideas. We’ve gone on crazy adventures and made tradition out of carving a pumpkin about TFIOS.
My point is that you’re a queen that should be recognized for being you more often. You push yourself until you’re exhausted for the people you care about. I think sometimes you worry about upsetting those same people more than you could upset them. You deal with a huge load every day and have taught me how to be brave by still being here and functioning today. There has been a lot of change and things to happen, but you still keep rolling. You’re beautiful and have been such a great addition to my life. Thank you for that, and I hope that this day is as amazing as you are!
Love you! ❤
ACG 😉 O.O 😀 #)
Hey, y’all! It’s just me this week, but hopefully we’ll be back next week with something stellar. 😉
Thankfully AJA’s dad is out of the hospital. Due to some circumstances surrounding that, on top of school starting, she’s still really tired, so that’s why I’m here. We’re praying for her and her family during this time, but for now I’m going to remind y’all to keep your feet in the bucket and your backpacks in the fridge. ❤ 🙂 O.o 😛
Yo! It’s AJA. I’m tired (my dad has been in the hospital since Thursday), so I’m making the executive decision for us to just remind you all to drive safely and keep your IVs in the vein. ❤